Sunday, February 12, 2012

Four years have passed...

Dearest Klaus,

I am sure you are enjoying this warm winter by spending all your time riding. We've been quite lucky again this year, and it has made your memory even more present in my heart. I did try to ride again this past summer, and it felt ok... but still not FANTASTIC like when we were riding together. I'm sure it will get better, and I am sure you are hard on the throttle and leaned over in a delicious bend with the sound of a high rpm motor following you. Much love, Uncle Steve.

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Thanks for writing this Steve, it made me happy to read it and it brought back so many memories. Klaus has been in my thoughts so much this week.

Unknown said...

Time has marched on .
But I still feel like I will see you around the corner. Or ride up behind me and tell me about some fantastic thing you saw.
I still miss you terribly my friend
Ken -ji loves you