Sunday, May 4, 2008

Via Della Pace Last Night

Thank you to everyone who stopped by last night and special thanks to our Bruschetta Sponsors, Paul, aka Master Paul and Jelena aka the Mean Fairy.  

Paul - I just had some of those carefully packed bruschettas.  Never smiled so much while eating a bruschetta in my life.  My favorite is the one with yellow cheese and pruschutto.  We should go back and have some more. This one is on me.....really. No, no.....really.  

Jochen hope you are enjoying your bruschetta packet while Katinka is not there to cook her elaborate meals for you.  And yes....I thought of one word that you don't know how to say in Russian for sure.  
  
For the record everyone, there are two Pauls - there is Master Paul, who now also proudly carries his second nickname, which life imposed on him last night, Bruschetta Sponsor, and Cousin Paul, who I thought for months was Master Paul.  Yes... it got confusing last night. Right, Hector?  

Thank you again to everyone who stopped by last night to Klaus' favorite place.  And hope to see everyone who couldn't make it some other time....maybe at Via delle Zoccolette, which DJ Zenon Marko tells us is another of Klaus' favorite spots, just down from Via della Pace. 

Ciao.

Tanja
 

1 comment:

friends said...

Tanja a.k.a Sweet Dragon,

Now you are living up to your name sake...

I haven't decided if I've forgiven you yet but your stock is rising.. LOL.

I know that Klaus would have been pleased with last night and that he was with us watching and smiling.

Signed: Master Paul or is that Cousin Paul or Bruschetta Sponsor Paul..

Now I am confused.. A little help Hector?