Saturday, February 16, 2008

Banquet Photo


Here is another picture to add to the blog. Please keep them coming, I've create a Klaus folder and have been saving them all.

I've been looking through my photos hoping to find a picture of Klaus and I together. Unfortunately I didn't have one until today when a friend sent this to me. This is at a Banquet that was held for our Martial Arts School. It is a great picture that speaks volumes.

Klaus once told me that when he was looking for a Wing Tsun school he narrowed the choices down to two and the reason he chose ours was we were more like a family. Klaus was right we are a family and Klaus was a very big part of that family.

Klaus, I will always be grateful for having you in my life.
You are my brother and my friend.
You will be missed but you will never be forgotten!

Master Paul

No comments: