Friday, February 15, 2008

From Meghan



Dear Tanja,

I am a friend and fellow Axel Springer New York co-worker of Klaus.
I worked with him for a year and a half and have been his friend for 4 years.
He too had a nickname for me "Mein Meg" I will miss him so incredibly much.
He was full of so much Sonnenschein" and was like a cup of espresso. So full of good energy and he gave me and everyone else such a burst of life with his life. I loved listening to his stories and know that his life will stay with me wherever i go.

For my 30th birthday in 2005, Klaus came to my party in Brooklyn with his guitar and performed live. He sang Greek songs, all american songs, german songs and also composed his own song called "MEG."
I wish i would have recorded his songs that night and could play them over and over again. Klaus left an impression with everyone who was at the party. Everyone wanted to know "How do you know Klaus? Who is this wonderful man?" He was a ray of light.

I have attached a picture of him playing his guitar that night.
I am in berlin right now and won't be able to be with friends and family tonight. I return to ny on monday. But know that i wish i could be with everyone right now.

I would love to meet up at Klaus's favorite restaurant VIA DELLA PACE when i return to ny to meet with klaus's friends.

Love
Meghan

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Liebe Tanja,
here is one more picture of Klaus with his brother who he loved so much. I was lucky to see Klaus and his brother together at the water taxi beach at one of Klaus's favorite spots in the city: Long Island City.
Klaus loved summer in the city and especially loved having his brother in city.

Love
Meghan

No comments: