Friday, February 22, 2008

To Klaus from Merl

Dear klaus..
I was so happy to find you again last summer..
So i had the chance to be with you a few wonderful days in old vienna.
we know each other for over 14 years and it really breaks my heart that you left so early..
But not without touching my soul in your so special way.
Thank you. thank you.....
Mein lieber Klaus-du warst auch immer, immer in meinem Herzen-
frei nach dem Sinn vom Kapitel „Liebe“ Khalil Ghibrans Propheten....
Bis gleich
Merle :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Klaus, though I can not speak in depth, I read the stories of all those you have touched, and realize how unfortunate I was not a part of it. My first encounter with you was through Spencer, and you came with him to visit me at my home after my collapse from my cerebral aneurysm. Yes it was the worst time of my life and I almost died, but when Spencer came up to the apartment and introduced you to me, your smile alone made me feel so good inside. And being a fellow greek as well, it was so nice to hear you speak the language as well. You offered me hope and laughter. I didnt experience the joys of times like everyone else, but totally understand why they feel a big hole in the heart. As I watched you lay there, it brought back flashbacks for myself, and I understood exactly how my friends and family watched not knowing what would happen to me and feeling helpless. I am so sad you are not here, and I wont hear the little stories about you Spencer would share when I asked about you. I know you heard my last words to you, and I will keep my promise. Love you Klaus. Rest in peace my friend.

Love eternally,

Althea Douvlos