Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A passer-by

I met you in such a random way and only few times but you left such an impression to me and probably one of very rare people who I can look at as my role model of my life.

Past few days has been really tough for me because I've been suffering from the regrets that
I slipped away my own chances to get to know you better: chances that I would never have again in this life.

We had a genuine pure connection and we shared 'fantastic' vibe as you said: we could've explored it together more but we never did and there must be reason why we could not and did not.

I found out your tragic death in such a random way just as we met. I almost felt like you wanted to let me know somehow. I believe that we live only once as far as we remember but I also believe our souls and spirits exist although we don't see it in this physical world.

We will miss you so much and this is not even possible to put it in words but your soul is in peace and I'm sure wherever that is you'd be in a beautiful place...

I hope our souls will find each other again sometime in the future...til then, stay in peace.

No comments: