Friday, February 15, 2008

Your Old Bike

Klaus,

I'm back from court, I won the bullshit ticket. The cop was actually there, but miraculously, he could not find the record of my case so it was tossed. I felt you had a hand in this. Thanks for watching out for me.

Here, I found a picture you sent me of your last bike, that would be before the Big Fish, and the message that came with it. I have to say, never really understood your recent choices of bikes:)



Dated: Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 1:28 PM

Dear JC,

I was just about to leave, and to switch off the PC when your msg came in.

Thank you soo much. I wish you a great holiday too. Nice card, nice bike. I treated myself with another bike. $5000, 2 years old, 1500miles. Have alook, its a beast!

So, I’m leaving now.

Happy holiday,

Love

klaus

No comments: